Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet the Staff: Katherine R.


How long have you worked at the library?  2 1/2 years
How many items do you have checked out?  45
How many items are on your hold list?  1

What is your favorite book format?  Book

What is your favorite aspect of working at the library?  I love being around books all day.

What books do you feel guilty for not having read?  There are a lot of 'classics' that I haven't read like Catcher in the Rye and Catch-22.

Have your reading habits changed since working at the library?  If so, how?  I have gotten more comfortable with not finishing books that I don't like.  There are so many others out there!

What is your perfect reading environment?  I love reading curled up in a comfortable chair with a blanket.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what single genre of books would you want with you?  I would want non-fiction books so I could figure out how to survive and how to get off the island.

What was your favorite children's book when you were a child?  What is your favorite children's book now?  One of my favorite children's books was Katy No Pocket by Emmy Payne.  Now I love to read "Eat!" Cried Little Pig by Jonathan London to my kids.

Before you worked here, what was your worst library transgression?  If my kids ripped a page in a book, I would tape it with regular scotch tape before returning the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment