Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Meet the Board: Sharon W.

Posted by Sharon W.

How long have you served on the board?  12 years I think.

How many items do you have checked out?  I have 5 items checked out now.

What is your favorite aspect of serving on the board?  My favorite aspect is learning of needs where the ELFs (Edw. Library Friends) can help.

What book can you read again and again without losing interest?  Killer Angels is a book I can read over and over.  It's the story of the battle of Gettysburg from both sides involving the actual men who were there.
 
What is your favorite book format?  My favorite book format is books first and audio CDs for the car second.

If you use multiple formats, what percentage do you use each?  70% books, 30% audio CDs for the car.
What is your favorite reading environment?  In my recliner in the den.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what single genre of books would you want with you?  I would want a large stack of mystery books with me.

What was your favorite children's book when you were a child?  My favorites were Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew mysteries - no surprise there.

No comments:

Post a Comment