Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love the Library? We Do Too.

Posted by EPL Patrons

Recently, we asked our patrons to write short notes about why they loved the library. Following are the responses we received.  Thanks to our patrons for their comments and opinions.

Aimee S.: The library is a great place to let your mind wander and grow.  There are constantly new books that encourage my family to come week after week.

Marcine L.: We are a family of readers but we are not rich.  Buying books is rare for us.  Ben Franklin started the first lending library so that rich and poor could benefit from the written word.  Now we can add movies, cds etc, plus computers to the list of learning and enjoyable helps.  Thank you, Mr. Franklin!

Connor K.: Because of hard times, I had to drop my magazine subscriptions.  I come here now to check out my favorites and have found some new things to interest me.

Chairo S.: It is important to share the experience of discovering new books, the responsibility of checking them out, and practicing our manners at the library.

Brooke T.: I come here everyday.  I like to look at books and use the computers.

Mike H.:  What a great place!  Just about everything I need is here when I need it.  If I have questions or need to find a particular book, I can get the answers I need.  Thanks!

Sara L.:  This is a great place for my kids.  They are so excited to come and check out new books every week.

Mary M.: I have been an avid reader since I was little.  There is no way I could afford to buy all the books I want to read.  It's fantastic to have a great library in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment