Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ultimate Holiday Movies

Posted by Cary H.

I have always believed in the magic of the holiday season.  I really get into the carols, lights, baking, and trimming the tree.  But one of my favorite things to do during my holiday break is watch my collection of favorite movies.  I must say ahead of time that while I grew up with the great animated holiday movies we all know and love, as an adult I prefer to watch movies that are not animated.  I’m very picky and will watch every new movie that gets made – most of which do not end up on my list!  Here is my ultimate holiday movie list that I've whittled down over the years to include what I believe are the very best.  Give some of these a try this year and you may decide to add them to your collection.  Enjoy!


A Christmas Carol (1938 Reginald Owen)
Home Alone (1990)
A Christmas Carol (1999 Patrick Stewart)
Elf (2003)


No comments:

Post a Comment