Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Increase Awareness with Biographies!

Posted by Katherine R.

I love learning things that help me understand the world and the people living in it.  I like learning even more when it doesn't feel like a chore - when it's enjoyable.  I am a big reader and have found that biographies are a great vehicle for feeding my desire to learn about the world. Below is a list of the some of the biographies I've recently read and what topic they helped me learn about.





The Impact of Childhood Abuse: Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming


The genetic basis of manic depressive disorder: In my blood: Six generations of madness and desire by JohnSedgwick

Growing up impoverished in rural American: All over but the shoutin' by Rick Bragg



No comments:

Post a Comment