Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2016

Meet the Staff: Stephanie M.

Posted by Stephanie M.


How long have you worked at the library? 7 months

How many items do you have checked out now? 16

How many items are on your hold list?  4

What book (or books) can you read again and again without losing interest?  Why do you still read it (them)?
I really enjoy anything by Karen Kingsbury, the Fablehaven series and the Harry Potter series. I love books that bring you in and tell a great story.

What is your favorite book format?  
I prefer books because I like the feel of turning pages.


If you use multiple formats, what percentage do you use? 
60% book, 40% e-reader

What is your favorite aspect of working at the library?  

I love my co-workers. They make working here fun. I love helping people find books and seeing kids reading. I pretty much love everything about my job.

What books do you feel guilty for not having read?  

Moby Dick and Wuthering Heights

Have your reading habits changed since working in the library? If so, how?  

Yes, I've been reading more because I'm around books all the time. I'm also trying to branch out and try some new books.

What is your perfect reading environment?  

A quiet room with a cozy blanket, a bean bag and some sunshine.

Before you worked here, what was your worst library transgression? 

I have lost a book and had $20 in fines because of my kids' books.

No comments:

Post a Comment