Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Meet the Staff: Mary B.

Posted by Staff 

 

How long have you worked at the library? Almost 2 months

How many items do you have checked out right now? 2


How many items are on your hold list? None at the moment 

What book can you read again and again without losing interest? Why do you still read it? 
A Man Called Ove by Frederik Backman - I just love it!!
 




What is your favorite book format (book, audio, mp3, e-reader, etc.)?
Book - I still like holding a hard copy in my hand!

What is your favorite aspect of working at the library? All the books, and discovering things I'd like to read based on patron reviews.

What is your guilty reading (or listening) pleasure? Mystery - anything by Louis Penney

Have your reading habits changed since working at the library? If so, how?
Not much, except I want to read even more than I already do!

 
If you were stranded on a desert island, what single genre of books would you want with you?
Fiction
 

What was your favorite children’s book when you were a child?
Magic Elizabeth by Norma Kassirer

Before you worked here, what was your worst library transgression?
I've always had a healthy respect for libraries, so no transgressions to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment