Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Meet the Staff: Ben H.

Posted by Staff

How long have you worked at the library? 4 months

How many items do you have checked out right now? 11 

What book can you read again and again without losing interest? 
The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson and When I was a Child I Read Books: Essays by Marilynne Robinson.




What is your favorite aspect of working at the library? 
I like to be surprised by interesting books. And given the endless stream of books that pass through my hands as a Circulation Clerk, my curiosity rarely heads home disappointed. 

What is your perfect reading environment?  
Having a house and a coffee maker to myself. 

What was your favorite children’s book when you were a child? What is your favorite children’s book now?  
I loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi and Ron Barrett. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis was also a favorite. These days, I really enjoy Flotsam by David Wiesner and We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen


Before you worked here, what was your worst library transgression? 
When I was little, I lost a library book about wolves and had to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment