Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Meet the Staff: Krista B.

 


How long have you worked at the library? 3 Months
 

How many items do you have checked out right now? 3

How many items are on your hold list? 3

 






What is your favorite book format (book, audio, mp3, e-reader, etc.)?
I love reading good old fashioned paper books. 


What is your favorite aspect of working at the library?
I love seeing the children developing a love of books. I also love being introduced to so many new books that I otherwise would have never known existed.

Have your reading habits changed since working at the library? If so, how?
Yes, I work in the Children's library, so I find myself reading (and immensely enjoying) a lot more youth and juvenile books.

What is your perfect reading environment?
Sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee nearby and a cat on my lap.
 

If you were stranded on a desert island, what single genre of books would you want with you?
This question is difficult. I guess I would be practical and bring some realistic fiction about people who have been stranded on desert islands. That way I would have both a fictional story as well as survival tips.
 

What was your favorite children’s book when you were a child? What is your favorite children’s book now?
As a child, I loved the poems in Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.
My favorite children's book now is We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen. This book makes me laugh every time I read it.

Before you worked here, what was your worst library transgression?
The occasional overdue book.

No comments:

Post a Comment