Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meet the Staff: Samantha O.

Posted by: Samantha O.


How long have you worked at the library? 2 months

How many items do you have checked out now? 3


How many items are on your hold list? 0


What book can you read again and again without losing interest? Why do you still read it?
I can always re-read My Guy by Sarah Weeks. I just love how fun and genuine it is, and it's an easy read that always puts me in a good mood.

If you were a literary character, who would you be and why?

I have always looked up to Violet Baudelaire from A Series of Unfortunate Events. I admired her knack for inventing things and also how she and her siblings took care of each other as much as they could.

What is your favorite book format?

I like the convenience that comes with my kindle e-reader, however, I prefer reading actual books whenever possible.

What is your favorite aspect of working at the library?

I don't have to make time to go to the library because now I work here and am here all the time!

What is your guilty reading pleasure?

The Captain Underpants books and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

What books do you feel guilty for no having read?

I have always regretted not finishing the Warriors series by Erin Hunter

If you were stranded on a desert island, what single genre of books would you want with you?

Definitely fantasy. I love stories like the Chronicles of Narnia and Peter and the Starcatchers that filled with magic and adventure and those sorts of things.

What was your favorite children's book when you were a child? 

When I was growing up my favorite books were the Junie B. Jones books by Barbara Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment