Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2014

Staff Picks: What We Watched This Summer - Part 1

Posted by Staff

Looking for something new to watch? We've put together a list of our favorite movies and TV series that we watched on DVD this summer.  Try something new today!

Saving Mr. Banks (Katherine R.) I liked this movie a lot more than I thought I would. The acting is superb and the characters come alive. I will never watch Mary Poppins the same way again now that I know so much more about the background.




Long Way Round (Jill S.) Fun to watch! I learned about different cultures and landscapes in Asia as they traveled.




The Returned (Alana T.) A fantastic French miniseries about a small town in which the dead return home. No zombies - tons of atmosphere and tension.



House of Cards (Joanie S.) Too real, it makes me feel sad. But I liked it anyway.



About Time (Susan C.) Wonderful story about the ability to time travel and how one family lives with this gift. Great lead actor!

No comments:

Post a Comment